Thursday, November 5, 2009

This and That

I have two "older" sisters who seem to think that all I have to do is write for my blog, well here we go.  This is what has been going on.  Sit back and start reading.


I started my day early watching the moon set behind the trees.  Although it is a beautiful site nature gives us, I think I like seeing it in pictures better. Pictures, that someone else snaps that is.





.




Then I did a little raking with just a ton of help. As you can see, she does love to help Ama.




Of course the boys had to get in on the action too. 
Not sure how much help they were but they did keep a close eye on things.

After we finished raking, we went for a walk on the trail through the woods. I wasn't really clear on the purpose of the stick, but I was told at one time that is was to chase porcupines. Now, has she ever seen a porcupine in the woods?  I'm thinking not, but that is the beauty of how a two year old thinks.
As we all know it is pumpkin season.  This year we relished in the pumpkin theme.
         We "growed up" pumpkins, we danced with pumpkins, we looked for just right pumpkin, and we walked through the pumpkin patch with PaPa.        



 After all that hard work a hot dog was in order.
Well, there you have it. Now you are all caught up on what has been going on here.

No comments: