Saturday, March 20, 2010

Who Says......

Woohooo...the first day of Spring!  My seeds are up which as you can see, I had help planting.


What great fun we had this week, the weather was in the mid to upper 60's and even hit 70 one day.  We played outside, went weee on the swing, took walks, played ball, and even got the tricycle out for the season. We watched the robins jump around looking for worms to pull from the ground, the chickens were finally out basking in the sun.  The first day of Spring would be on Saturday. All was good with the world.
Then Mother Nature stepped in.
Who says Mother Nature doesn't have a sense of humor.

1 comment:

Judy said...

I could say some things about Mother Nature but I don't want to feel her wrath! I saw my first robin today and I don't want any of Mother Natures little parlor tricks over here!