Friday, July 2, 2010

Playing Hooky........

I went into my sewing room yesterday with every intention of really producing some bags to put into my inventory. After all, I do have a show coming up the end of the month.


Well, I guess my ADDS kicked in and this is what ended up coming out of yesterday. All though quite nice, neither what I had set out to do nor what I should have been doing. I suppose we all have to play hooky from our jobs sometimes.


I dyed the middle one first, the blue one next and then the purple,blue,gray one last.  I used the same dye water for all of them.  I was just playing but I think the results came out very nice.  I suppose I will have to have another hooky day to spin it.  See, it's just a never ending circle of fiber.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a productive Hooky day! Yarn looks good.