Saturday, October 2, 2010

Where has it gone....

I can't believe it has been two months since my last post...I suppose facebook has taken over my blogging. I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to be a vendor at the Wisconsin Sheep and Wool Festival this year. That kept me very busy for most of the summer. It was like living in a fiber paradise for three days. Meeting scads of fiber freaks just like me, seeing the excitement on their faces just seeing all the wonderful things to touch, see, and covenant. The weather was cooperative, not too cool but cool enough to wear a lovely hand knitted scarf, vest, or shawl. To me it was very inspiring to see everyone donning their beautiful finished knitted works of art. It was also great to put faces with some of the folks I have met through Ravelry.


Now to get ready for the next show. That will be in February in Milwaukee at the Sheep in the City Getaway,,,,, check it out. http://web.mac.com/jmassie1/Sheep_in_the_City/Welcome.html



The garden has been put out of its misery with the hopes that next year will be better for it.  The leaves are turning and frost is expected for tonight.  As you can see it is time for comfy, cozy flannel pj's to come out.
Where has the summer gone?

2 comments:

cyndy said...

Nice to see you back!

The booth looks fantastic! Your banner is great! Wish I could have been there to stop and shop ;-)

Judy said...

IIhad spoken to Audrey to make sure all was well. Sounds like you had a busy summer. Hope the winter keeps you just a busy for the new years fiberfests.