Sunday, March 27, 2011

Adding to the Fold......

Yes, it has been forever ago that I have taken the time to sit down and write here. It has been a very busy time at our home.


I had an order for 300 project bags to do…yes, that’s right three zero, zero. While I do appreciate the compliment that my bags were so well liked, never again. Too much for one person to do. Well, this one person anyway. I tend to put too much pressure on myself to get things finished, do not like things on my plate. I felt like I was living in Beijing for three months.

Then there was winter, filled with shoveling, snow blowing, shoveling, snow ball fights, and sledding.

There were fiber shows to vend at, Sheep in City Getaway in Milwaukee  and Madison Knitting Guild Knit In   Both of which are great events.

But, most importantly was adding to the fold. Meet Cashton Xander, all 8lbs.8oz. of him, born February 25.

Here you can see him being told by his big sister just how things are going to be, so she thinks....

3 comments:

Judy said...

Congrats on all your blessings. Welcome back!

cyndy said...

Congratulations on the new addition!

What a great name!

Nice to hear from you ;-)

Birgit Halberg said...

Congratulations on the arrival of your new little grandson! And just one day from sharing my birthday too. Your granddaughter look very cute and I am sure she will be an excellent big sister!